Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our super fabulous weekend!


This is a picture of Jessie And boss, with Dixie in the background, three of our Slovaks. As many of you know, we rarely go anywhere because what would we do with our dogs? So pretty much this is about as exciting as it gets. The school by our house floods every year about this time, the water runs over the lawn like a river for about a week or so. Sunday morning I looked out the window and saw all that water an instantly thought of are water loving dogs, the Slovaks, they love water, more than any other dog I have ever seen, even labs. Any water the Slovaks can find, they woller and lay in like it feels so good( this happens in the middle of January even). So I woke Dallas up, and we took them over to let them play for a while, they thourly enjoyed it, and we had fun laughing and watching them run around. That is about as exciting as we get whoo!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha- I saw you there and it did look like fun:D I bet the doggies loved it, It even made me want to put some shorts and a tank on and go slidding on my belly like a fun long slip and slide:) Good Times

    ReplyDelete