Memphys pretty much rolls over
every time she is on her back now, and if
Dezel or Belle are nearby she rolls in their direction. We were kind of surprised big D is
ok with her touching and
grabbing at him, but he seems to like it, he always lays by her when he can, and doesn't even my an
ear pole from little baby
Memphys. We think it is pretty funny, as most of you know no one else would get away with that.
I always knew the Big Boy had a soft spot in him! And who wouldn't blame him for loving Memphys! She is such a doll!
ReplyDeleteWho couldnt love her though??? I think even the meanest dog could love her, ha and dezel scares me just a bit!
ReplyDeleteI just showed my girls this picture of Memphys and they are going crazy over her. We need to get together, if either one of us ever has time. I'll call you soon:)
ReplyDelete