Friday, May 15, 2009

Mustache May

This is the second job Dallas has had that the guys, and women that want to participate, but mostly guys have a mustache growing contest in may, yep just a mustache no other facial hair permitted. If you know Dallas this is a really funny picture of his stache, so funny in fact he decided not to compete anymore and shaved it off yesterday after seeing this pic. Ha ha! Well I'm glad mustache may is over for my husband, but it was pretty funny.

3 comments:

  1. I'm soooo glad you have a blog! I didn't even know! And yes, this is a funny of picture of Dallas. He looks so serious and reserved were it not for that skull shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wha hahaha. Step aside nacho libre, cause dallas is in the house!! WHoop Whoop!! Love it I think it should remain there permantantly!
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lord! It's hitler himself! German dogs and a German mustache, it's perfect attire for a weimaraner ranch!

    ReplyDelete