Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Big Boss Daddy Cool



This is our male Slovak Boss. He is way funny, as you can see. He is actually sleeping like that in this pic, he will fall a sleep like this when he is inside, we have to shake him to wake him up! This picture was taken a while ago, but he is still the same. Dallas bought the Slovaks a new swimming pool yesterday and let the Slovaks play in the back yard most of the day, they love water more than any dog i have ever seen, ant thats saying a lot!!! They will lay down in the swimming pool and roll over and over, and just lay in it and look around, I love watching them, but don't like to get to close because they like to rub on you to, roll in swiming pool, roll on ground, rub on Myndie, not the combo I love. The top pic is of boss when he was a baby puppy a sleep with his duck, I thought I better let everyone see that one too.

2 comments:

  1. Who couldnt love the cute boss??
    He is so cute I love how he wont lick he just smells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I love that you have a blog now! Memphys alway looks like she just got done at a photo shoot:) She is way cute!

    ReplyDelete