Monday, May 11, 2009

Just a late mothers day shout out to my mom, I love you so much, thanks for everything you do! And to all the awesome moms in my life, you all rock! Hope that everyone had a great mothers day, I sure did. We went up to Oakley to have a BBQ with Dallas's fam, it was good only we didn't get to stay for very long because Dallas had to leave for work at 4:30. Me and Memphys went out to my moms for dinner with the whole family, it was nice to see everyone and get to visit for a while. So happy mothers day to every mom!!!

2 comments:

  1. So fun look at that cute pic. We love you to Myndie and hope you had a great moms day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Myndie! I love you too, and hope you had a great Mother's Day! It was sure fun to spend some time together. Thanks for sharing Memphys with me, she is such a treat!

    ReplyDelete