Friday, May 22, 2009

My Favorite

Ok Ok I know I really shouldn't have a favorite dog, when I do have quite a few! (ha ha) But I'm not gonna lie I really do it's Belle, as many of you probably already know. Belle is the perfect Weim, she is so pretty, but looks aside, she is a really sweet dog, she doesn't lik, but she does like to sniff everyone that comes over, and she loves little kids, she always wags her tail really fast and would like to follow them everywhere. Belle is really really good in the house you can find her either laying on her perch on top of the couch(note the dog bed in the background that she never lays on) or laying on my bed. Belle ussually does not bark, only when someone a little creepy looking walks by, or when someone comes to the door. Belle's fav spot to sleep at night however is under the covers, in between me and Dallas, most mornings I wake up with her head next to mine, on my pillow, ok thats probablly a little weird for most people, but what can I say she is my fav!!! and we are dog lovers, well we love our dogs.

3 comments:

  1. It is so great, little Memphys has so many four legged siblings.!! I think it is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! We understand Mynd! We've got 2 just like her. The sad thing is when you go on vacation you find yourself actully missing not having a claw scrath on your bare skin, or a weim fart ready to escape out from under the covers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its all good we all have our own favorite doggie:) we just cant help it/

    ReplyDelete