Sunday, May 17, 2009

Me and Memphys

Dallas is working this weekend so me and memphys have just been hanging out, she is really fun, and very easy, she only fusses if she is hungry or sleepy. She has been sleeping all through the night, until last night she woke up for a bottle at 1:30, I heard her crying, so I went up to see what was wrong, but as soon as she saw me she gave me a great big smile, so I couldn't feel to bad about waking up at 1:30. I know all I blog about is Memphys but I am an obssesed mom, what can I say.

2 comments:

  1. Me and Rylee were on our own this weekend we should have hung out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man she is getting so big so fast where does the time go? I could just kiss her face off.
    Oh one more thing, could you ask her who her favorite aunt is? I know she will say Aunt Mandee for sure. Ha ha Ali you just got put on the back burner!

    ReplyDelete