Ok so we have been busy doing lots of fun things, and me being the excellent picture taker I am I didn't take any! On the 4th of July Dallas Had to work, but me and Memphys went up A.F. Canyon with my mom and dad on thier ranger for a BBQ dinner, and we both had a lot of fun. Memphys loves to ride on the ranger and look around for as long as she can stay awake, the bumpier the ride, the sleepier she gets.
Over the 24th of july we went up to Oakley, to Dallas mom and dads, we stayed for three nights. On friday morning there was a dutch oven cook off, Cole and Jake took second place! On Friday there was a parade, then on Saturday there was the demolition derby, sounds a little W.T. I know but really it is a lot of fun, we went last year, and thought we should definatley make it a tradition, we tried to take Memphys but I ended up taking her back home, I think it was a little too loud and a little to hot, it made her pretty mad!!! We will try again next year.
Other than that we have been working a lot training with Boss (slovak) and Panzer (long haired Weimeraner) trying to turn them into good duck dogs! So far Panzer is actually doing better than Boss, Good job Panz! On a side note Dallas's much beloved Goose has finally reached the age were he can no longer hunt, he actually would be in great shape if it were not for a spine problem that makes his back leg go numb. Dallas will probablly have to put him down in the next 6 months or so, so I hope Dallas does not have a mental break down when this happens, it allways hard to lose a dog, but even harder when it is such a beloved hunting companion, and best friend, even makes me have a tear thinking about it, poor Dallas.
We have been staying verry busy and having lots of fun, I will try to take more pics and be better about doing posts.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We did have fun in oakley didnt we!!! Good times at the demolition derby!! Yeeeee Hawww!! we love you guys:D
ReplyDeleteYup, blog slacker.. just kidding im just as bad. It has been a busy summer huh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY! YEEEEHAW. hope you have a good day.
ReplyDeleteHey Myndie! Your blog is SO cute! And Memphys is such beautiful girl! I found your blog off Emily's and thought I would say hi! Also, can I have your address? I'm getting married and want to send you an invite!
ReplyDelete