Monday, July 6, 2009

Pictures(finally)!!!



Ok ok I'll only put three on my blog, even though every picture turned out so cute!!! I know that she is 6 mo. old now, and these are the first pictures, but its a little scary. I had to think about it for a long time, when can I take her so she wont be sleepy or hungry, and then the where of it, Im a little piccy about somethings, and pictures are one of them. Finally I just called and made an appointment, and look they turned out great. I took her to Pretty Pictures in American Fork, I am thrilled with the job they did, and Memphys loved the picture lady, and they were only a little bit more than Kiddie Kandids, and you can just buy the disc so you can print them anywhere you want.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my hell! She gets cuter everytime I see her! Maybe we can steal a pic of her from you to put on our fridge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep she is a natural born Beauty!!!! But what else would you expect of our grandchildren???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, some of the cutest baby pictures I have EVER seen! I want to take Maddax there for his first birthday. How much was the CD with the pictures on it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful baby, the greatest thing is she is just as sweet as she is pretty, and that is really saying something! By the way, just because I'm the grandma, I'm not prejudice at all! I guess I'm signed in as Myndie, but this is really Grandma Terrie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you are a natural beauty you look just like your aunt mandee!! hahahaha, no but look at your mom and dad of course you are beautiful, and these pics are so fun. Aunt mandee will make you a scrapbook mini album out of them asap!!

    ReplyDelete