

This is
definitely my favorite season!!! I love when the the weather starts to cool and the leaves begin to change, there are so many colors, and I love the chill in the air. Dallas loves it too, because it is the start of duck season, you know his favorite thing to do.
Memphys is now 9 months old, where has the time gone???!!!! She is crawling all over and getting into everything, she also is quite the noise box, Dallas has been teaching her all sorts of sounds!! She is also quite the flirt, whenever we go anywhere she waves at everyone and yells
until she gets
their attention, and then smiles. These are a few pictures of her in her Halloween outfit, that I actually made her myself. I have been amazed at my craftiness
lately!! Well we have had a blast this summer, four-wheeling and bar-b-
queuing, we even made to the sand dunes once, and now that things are slowing down I will try to be better about blogging!
i love this weather and time of year too. Myndie that outfit is the cutest thing ever:0 what talent:)
ReplyDelete