

Yes a new yard, not that we have not put in a good effort to have a nice front yard, we have put in sod twice, once with big flower beds all around it, we even put up this little fence so no one could walk on the sod, and I know you are thinking it was the dogs who killed it, but I we made them go out back just so you know. Nothing will grow in our front yard, it's a combo of too much shade and the trees suck up all the moisture out of the soil, I
guess its the trees
fault. So now we put in something that could not die!!! A waterfall stream and pond, all in one fabulous new water feature! Yea! I love it, makes me fill way better not to pull up to my house with as my mom would say dirt and dog @#%* for a front yard! We even have four fish that live in the pond part and it makes a
very nice relaxing sound
aaaaah. And now for the backyard, ugh!
I'll have to drive by next time I am up that way...and I love the curlers in Memphys' hair that cracks me up!
ReplyDelete