Memphys loves to sit in her bobby, except that she can't reach her feet, which she is fascinated by right now. Today we went out west and ran the dogs, Memphys got to get out of the truck and walk with us for the first time, it was such a nice day, and I am so glad she did not get sunburned. She really likes to see the dogs and is way allert now. It was fun to get out in the nice weather after such a long winter, I hope it stays nice now I have had enough of the snow!!!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Memphys loves to sit in her bobby, except that she can't reach her feet, which she is fascinated by right now. Today we went out west and ran the dogs, Memphys got to get out of the truck and walk with us for the first time, it was such a nice day, and I am so glad she did not get sunburned. She really likes to see the dogs and is way allert now. It was fun to get out in the nice weather after such a long winter, I hope it stays nice now I have had enough of the snow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Well what can i say, im happy to see you finally have a blog! go myndie. go myndie
ReplyDelete