Thursday, April 23, 2009


Memphys is 4 months old today, already!!!! We started in with the first rice cereal feeding i'm pretty sure there is more on her face and hands than she got in her belly, but it was way funny. Today I took her to her 4 mo. check up, she is now 25 inches long and 14 pounds, she is normal for weight, and still a little tall. I now work only part time, Dallas started a new job at EG&G, I am so glad to spend more time with my baby, I feel like I have so much spare time after working full time for the last few months, it is so nice!!!! Sammy, our slovak female is about to have slovak puppies in the next week I am so excited, little hairy slovak pups, they will be so cute, and snuggly, I will post pic as soon as they come. I think that is about all that is going on in my super exciting life for now.

3 comments:

  1. That means she liked it if it was all over. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She loves to eat just like her daddy!!! I am so happy you finally joined the world of blogging!! love you guys,XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slovak puppies!?! How fun!
    Isn't solid food fun? I can't believe she's 4 months already!

    ReplyDelete