Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween


We had a way fun Halloween this year!! Me and Dallas went up to Denver's football game in Kamas in the morning, they one by a lot!!! then we came home and went out for a little trick or treating with the cousins, then around to show off our cute baby monster. She really actually liked her costume, when I tried to take her head piece off on the ride around she cried and yelled at me until I put it back on. She is getting so big so fast, and she is so much fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Myndie I stay in touch with Emily on my blog and I came acrossed your blog. Oh my heck it's been forever how have you been? Your little girl is cute. I would like to add you on my blog if that is okay. Well keep in touch.
    my blog is anjalee-boudrero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete